Madras Marauders win Nano Cup 2011.. Read more..

Feb 26, 2010

Player Profile 2009-10: A.Rajkumar, #46

Name?
Rajkumar Athimoolum.

Nickname?
Raju.

Where were you born?

Andaman and Nicobar islands.

Birthday?
May 17.

Batsman/Bowler/All-rounder?
All-rounder.

Madras Marauders Debut - When and where?
Madras Marauders Debut was against NeXI, where I played one of my memeroble innings which fetched me the opening spot of the team. It was played in Jan 2009.

Your Most Memorable Match?
My debut match against NeXI.

A game you would like to forget?
Match against Nodraves where we lost a thriller(almost won the match). Chasing 87 runs in 15 overs, we lost by 9 runs after a good start of 55 runs in 10 overs without a loss of wicket.


What was your ambition when younger?
To become a bank manger.

Favourite Football Team?

Our NITC team.

Do you find any good captaincy material in the team for the future? If yes, who?
Malindu Sandanyake.

Anything in your life so far that you regret having done or not done?
I should have not given away my wicket against Nodraves.

If you could invite 3 people, dead or alive, to dinner, who would they be and why?
My bests SURYA, DINESH KARTHIK and PRIETY ZINTA.

Describe yourself in 5 words.
dnt luv to....

What’s the best book you ever read?
Kungumam.

If you could fly on a magic carpet, where would you go?
To moon with my luv.

Funniest Moment on a Cricket Field?
When Opponents dance in Devgan's over.


Best thing about Madras Marauders team?
Extremely win luving team.... that I came to know when we were not talking frankly for a couple of weeks after losing to Nodraves.

1 comment: